Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday

Tex did his usual "See if you can find me" this morning.  It's so funny - cats are usually so smart, but everytime he hides, he always goes to the same place - behind the curtain - and sits there perfectly still.  And I always go and pick him up, and he gets this really defeated look on his face like he can't believe I found him.  Rosemary and Rock are just happy that their food bowl is being refilled, and they come and greet me everytime I come in.

Stosh sniffed his way all the way down Midnight Pass Road tonight.  It seems EVERYTHING had an interesting smell that had to be investigated.  But he made up for it when he gave me a high-five in the elevator!

Ivana - what a friendly kitty!  I don't think I've ever met a calico cat that was so social!

And finally, last but certainly not least, Bentley.  What an awesome dog!  I can't wait to start petsitting for him.  I may have to come by on days I'm not walking him to get my daily dose of lovin's...

No comments:

Post a Comment